More From Voltaire
- "Superstition is to religion what astrology is to astronomy the mad daughter of a wise mother. These daughters have too long dominated the earth."
- "What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other’s folly – that is the first law of nature."
- "Society therefore is an ancient as the world."
More In Best
- "I don’t have the best body in the world, but I know for a fact that I have a really good voice."― Kesha
- "Optimism with some experience behind it is much more energizing than plain old experience with a certain degree of cynicism."― Twyla Tharp
- "What I do as best I can is out of a deep respect for children, for how difficult their world is."― Maurice Sendak