More From Voltaire
- "There are truths which are not for all men, nor for all times."
- "Very learned women are to be found, in the same manner as female warriors; but they are seldom or ever inventors."
- "Of all religions, the Christian should of course inspire the most tolerance, but until now Christians have been the most intolerant of all men."
More In Best
- "I’ve given it my all. I’ve done my best. Now, I’m ready with my family to begin the next phase of our lives."― Richard M. Daley
- "I enjoy trying to figure out the best way to compliment the picture and not overpower it."― David Duchovny
- "I like being in movies that have a great story. I’m not so interested in being a Hollywood star. It’s a job, you know. When you wake up at six in the morning every day for a week, it feels like hard work."― Kristen Stewart