More From Voltaire
- "Friendship is the marriage of the soul, and this marriage is liable to divorce."
- "We must cultivate our own garden. When man was put in the garden of Eden he was put there so that he should work, which proves that man was not born to rest."
- "It is lamentable, that to be a good patriot one must become the enemy of the rest of mankind."
More In Best
- "A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished."― Mikhail Bakunin
- "Confrontation is not a dirty word. Sometimes it’s the best kind of journalism as long you don’t confront people just for the sake of a confrontation."― Don Hewitt
- "Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what’s going to happen next."― Gilda Radner