More From Voltaire
- "Life is thickly sown with thorns, and I know no other remedy than to pass quickly through them. The longer we dwell on our misfortunes, the greater is their power to harm us."
- "Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices."
- "All the reasonings of men are not worth one sentiment of women."
More In Good
- "I started practicing yoga. I started learning some hands-on healing stuff. And I found really good chiropractors, really good massage therapists, and what I found is I’ve been able to actually peel off layers of trauma on my body and actually move better now than I did."― Ricky Williams
- "I think when you spread the wealth around it’s good for everybody."― Barack Obama
- "What a good thing Adam had. When he said a good thing he knew nobody had said it before."― Mark Twain