More From Vladimir Nabokov
- "A novelist is, like all mortals, more fully at home on the surface of the present than in the ooze of the past."
- "Discussion in class, which means letting twenty young blockheads and two cocky neurotics discuss something that neither their teacher nor they know."
- "My loathings are simple: stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music."
More In Dreams
- "Acting is also working with people who invite you into their dreams and trust you with their innermost being."― Catherine Deneuve
- "I can never decide whether my dreams are the result of my thoughts, or my thoughts the result of my dreams."― David Herbert Lawrence
- "I’m thinking of slowing down on modeling and branching out to other things. I want to pursue some new and old dreams and start making them happen."― Chanel Iman