More From Vladimir Nabokov
- "Discussion in class, which means letting twenty young blockheads and two cocky neurotics discuss something that neither their teacher nor they know."
- "It’s a pity one can’t imagine what one can’t compare to anything. Genius is an African who dreams up snow."
- "A novelist is, like all mortals, more fully at home on the surface of the present than in the ooze of the past."
More In Dreams
- "I love all men who think, even those who think otherwise than myself."― Victor Hugo
- "People with disabilities have abilities too and that is what this course is all about – making sure those abilities blossom and shine so that all the dreams you have can come true."― Mary McAleese
- "Anderson Cooper every night dreams about getting my job permanently really."― Regis Philbin