More From Vladimir Kramnik
- "I believe every chess player senses beauty, when he succeeds in creating situations, which contradict the expectations and the rules, and he succeeds in mastering this situation."
- "When I speak of the beauty of a game of chess, then naturally this is subjective. Beauty can be found in a very technical, mathematical game for example. That is the beauty of clarity."
- "The strength of the playing ability is much more important. Only if the strength of the opponent’s playing ability is comparable, does the game develop."
More In Relationship
- "I think to make any relationship work it just takes a tremendous amount of effort and accepting of one another."― Rebecca Romijn
- "I focused on where she was from of course, her voice and her history, her relationship with God – her religion. This was probably the strongest relationship she has had, really. She never seemed to maintain close relationships with husbands."― Gretchen Mol
- "I have never acted he has never been cast in a romantic lead or has been cast opposite a female love interest in any movie he starred in."― Morgan Freeman