More From Vladimir Kramnik
- "Okay, when you start to fight for equality, like Anand did in 1995, you could end up losing game 10, like he did, without putting up any kind of fight."
- "For me art and chess are closely related, both are forms in which the self finds beauty and expression."
- "In this respect I suppose I’m the total opposite of Garry. With his very emotive body language at the board he shows and displays all his emotions. I don’t."
More In Relationship
- "The relationship I have to my fatherland is like that of mothers with crippled children: they love them all the more, the more crippled they are. Germany is the background of all my plans, the return to Germany."― Friedrich List
- "I’m always open to a relationship, but I’m not putting those feelers out there now."― Charlize Theron
- "I’ve seen it too many times in Hollywood. Talking about a relationship in public can jinx it. And if you have your picture taken together, you might as well start packing your bags."― Gina Gershon