More From Vivienne Westwood
- "I’ve got a real sense of three-dimensional geometry. I can look at a flat piece of fabric and know that if I put a slit in it and make some fabric travel around a square, then when you lift it up it will drape in a certain way, and I can feel how that will happen."
- "In history people dressed much better than we do today."
- "I think dress, hairstyle and make-up are the crucial factors in projecting an attractive persona and give one the chance to enhance one’s best physical features."
More In Change
- "Like all young reporters – brilliant or hopelessly incompetent – I dreamed of the glamorous life of the foreign correspondent: prowling Vienna in a Burberry trench coat, speaking a dozen languages to dangerous women, narrowly escaping Sardinian bandits – the usual stuff that newspaper dreams are made of."― Russell Baker
- "I’ve been a Dolphin for 17 years, and I’ll be a Dolphin for the rest of my life. That will never change."― Dan Marino
- "Change means that what was before wasn’t perfect. People want things to be better."― Esther Dyson