More From Vivienne Westwood
- "Feminists wish women to seem like men. They’re not men."
- "I don’t have space to enter into the examples or the history of this, so I’m left with having to make the bold statement that culture is extinct."
- "I always thought we had an environmental problem, but I hadn’t realized how urgent it was. James Lovelock writes that by the end of this century there will be one billion people left."
More In Change
- "To change a habit, make a conscious decision, then act out the new behavior."― Maxwell Maltz
- "Only God who made us can touch us and change us and save us from ourselves."― Billy Graham
- "Man seeks to change the foods available in nature to suit his tastes, thereby putting an end to the very essence of life contained in them."― Sai Baba