More From Vivienne Westwood
- "But, having a perfume and license, in general, is a financial necessity. A designer must, to reap back the money spent on prototypes and all that sort of thing."
- "Our economic system, run for profit and waste and based primarily on the extractive industries, is the cause of climate change. We have wasted the earth’s treasure and we can no longer exploit it cheaply."
- "I don’t have space to enter into the examples or the history of this, so I’m left with having to make the bold statement that culture is extinct."
More In Beauty
- "What beauty is, I know not, though it adheres to many things."― Albrecht Durer
- "The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone."― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- "I grew up in the ’80s, and there was no bigger group than New Edition in R&B. I broke my piggy bank so me and my mom could go to a New Edition concert together."― Ruben Studdard