More From Vivienne Westwood
- "But, having a perfume and license, in general, is a financial necessity. A designer must, to reap back the money spent on prototypes and all that sort of thing."
- "I’ve got a real sense of three-dimensional geometry. I can look at a flat piece of fabric and know that if I put a slit in it and make some fabric travel around a square, then when you lift it up it will drape in a certain way, and I can feel how that will happen."
- "Everybody looks like clones and the only people you notice are my age. I don’t notice anybody unless they look great, and every now and again they do, and they are usually 70."
More In Beauty
- "Endeavour to be faithful, and if there is any beauty in your thought, your style will be beautiful; if there is any real emotion to express, the expression will be moving."― George Henry Lewes
- "Love built on beauty, soon as beauty, dies."― John Donne
- "Grand opera is the most powerful of stage appeals and that almost entirely through the beauty of music."― John Philip Sousa