More From Virginia Woolf
- "Masterpieces are not single and solitary births; they are the outcome of many years of thinking in common, of thinking by the body of the people, so that the experience of the mass is behind the single voice."
- "I read the book of Job last night, I don’t think God comes out well in it."
- "The beauty of the world, which is so soon to perish, has two edges, one of laughter, one of anguish, cutting the heart asunder."
More In Dreams
- "I always knew that we were going to be successful and accomplish and succeed at our dreams. There was never a doubt in my mind. When we were recording ‘Appetite For Destruction,’ we all knew."― Steven Adler
- "In my dreams, I could be a Princess, and that’s what I was. Like most little girls, I believed nothing less than a Prince could make my dreams come true."― Loretta Young
- "Mitt Romney understands free enterprise, he has worked in it. He has seen companies succeed and he has seen them fail, too. He knows what people think about when they invest their money."― Marco Rubio