More From Virginia Woolf
- "If one could be friendly with women, what a pleasure – the relationship so secret and private compared with relations with men. Why not write about it truthfully?"
- "Humor is the first of the gifts to perish in a foreign tongue."
- "If we help an educated man’s daughter to go to Cambridge are we not forcing her to think not about education but about war? – not how she can learn, but how she can fight in order that she might win the same advantages as her brothers?"
More In Dreams
- "But I like all the books. You’ve got to read them all to get the complete Harry Potter experience."― Rupert Grint
- "My mother was really my partner in every project that I had. She was just the great enabler of my dreams."― Diane Keaton
- "There is no development strategy more beneficial to society as a whole – women and men alike – than the one which involves women as central players."― Kofi Annan