More From Virginia Woolf
- "I read the book of Job last night, I don’t think God comes out well in it."
- "This soul, or life within us, by no means agrees with the life outside us. If one has the courage to ask her what she thinks, she is always saying the very opposite to what other people say."
- "It is the nature of the artist to mind excessively what is said about him. Literature is strewn with the wreckage of men who have minded beyond reason the opinions of others."
More In Romantic
- "Latin men are the most passionate men in the world – they may not be the most aggressive, but they are very passionate, very romantic."― Brooke Burke
- "There’s something about the sound of a train that’s very romantic and nostalgic and hopeful."― Paul Simon
- "I had to satisfy the action fans, the romantic fans, the intellectual fans. It was a terrific burden."― Sidney Poitier