More From Vinton Cerf
- "I’m projecting somewhere between 100 million and 200 million computers on the Net by the end of December 2000, and about 300 million users by that same time."
- "At some point, you can’t lift this boulder with just your own strength. And if you find that you need to move bigger and bigger boulders up hills, you will need more and more help."
More In Technology
- "Today, the technology is there to give early and normally ample warning when a powerful tornado approaches. When a tornado strikes, all of us are at risk."― Spencer Bachus
- "Sex is the ersatz or substitute religion of the 20th Century."― Malcolm Muggeridge
- "The Internet is a telephone system that’s gotten uppity."― Clifford Stoll