More From Vinton Cerf
- "At some point, you can’t lift this boulder with just your own strength. And if you find that you need to move bigger and bigger boulders up hills, you will need more and more help."
- "I’m projecting somewhere between 100 million and 200 million computers on the Net by the end of December 2000, and about 300 million users by that same time."
More In Technology
- "I try to be careful because technology changes so much over the years. But some things don’t change. Kids and parents have disagreements, kids try to manipulate, parents try to sit down with rules and regs. That part never changes."― Paula Danziger
- "I really believe that we don’t have to make a trade-off between security and privacy. I think technology gives us the ability to have both."― John Poindexter
- "At its core, 90 percent of my job is still sitting down in a room full of people, and breaking stories… and that requires virtually no technology."― Steven Levitan