More From Vincent Van Gogh
- "It is not the language of painters but the language of nature which one should listen to, the feeling for the things themselves, for reality is more important than the feeling for pictures."
- "Poetry surrounds us everywhere, but putting it on paper is, alas, not so easy as looking at it."
- "Painting is a faith, and it imposes the duty to disregard public opinion."
More In Life
- "Life is half spent before we know what it is."― George Herbert
- "As a teenager you are at the last stage in your life when you will be happy to hear that the phone is for you."― Fran Lebowitz
- "Intellectual property is an important legal and cultural issue. Society as a whole has complex issues to face here: private ownership vs. open source, and so on."― Tim Berners Lee