More From Vincent Van Gogh
- "As we advance in life it becomes more and more difficult, but in fighting the difficulties the inmost strength of the heart is developed."
- "I can very well do without God both in my life and in my painting, but I cannot, suffering as I am, do without something which is greater than I am, which is my life, the power to create."
- "When I have a terrible need of – shall I say the word – religion. Then I go out and paint the stars."
More In Life
- "Let us put our minds together and see what life we can make for our children."― Sitting Bull
- "How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these."― George Washington Carver
- "Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday’s success or put its failures behind and start over again. That’s the way life is, with a new game every day, and that’s the way baseball is."― Bob Feller