More From Vincent Van Gogh
- "There may be a great fire in our hearts, yet no one ever comes to warm himself at it, and the passers-by see only a wisp of smoke."
- "In spite of everything I shall rise again: I will take up my pencil, which I have forsaken in my great discouragement, and I will go on with my drawing."
- "The way to know life is to love many things."
More In Sports
- "I’m not into extreme sports or something. I just live a quiet life."― Charlie Kaufman
- "A significant piece of the wealth that the NFL owners garner is a result of the enormous TV revenues they get – and those revenues are supported by a legislatively granted exemption from the antitrust laws that has been made applicable to sports leagues, primarily the NFL."― Eliot Spitzer
- "Do you know what my favorite part of the game is? The opportunity to play."― Mike Singletary