More From Vince Gill
- "Yes, the companionship is amazing. You know, you can get that physical attraction that happens is great, but then there’s an awful lot of time and the rest of the day that you have to fill."
- "I had just lost my dad and I remembered all the songs we used to go and hear at concerts, and the records around the house and sometimes we’d play together."
- "I do not like being famous. I like being normal."
More In Success
- "Success in life is founded upon attention to the small things rather than to the large things; to the every day things nearest to us rather than to the things that are remote and uncommon."― Booker T. Washington
- "But every historical statement and legitimization itself moves within a certain relation to history."― Martin Heidegger
- "Some campaigns are not worth waging if you can’t win; others have to be fought on grounds of principle regardless of the chances for success."― Patricia Ireland