More From Vince Gill
- "Yes, the companionship is amazing. You know, you can get that physical attraction that happens is great, but then there’s an awful lot of time and the rest of the day that you have to fill."
- "Success is always temporary. When all is said and one, the only thing you’ll have left is your character."
- "I’ve always been more drawn to being normal than being famous."
More In Famous
- "Lance Armstrong, the famous cyclist and more importantly, cancer survivor, has said ‘if you ever get a second chance for something, you’ve got to go all the way.’"― Michael N. Castle
- "They gave it to us for about five bucks a week, and we just went there to live. Probably the first band that ever did that back then and it became the famous cottage."― Jim Capaldi
- "Trust me, sunscreen is so, so, so important and so I always wear sunscreen, but I still get really tan."― Lea Michele