More From Vince Gill
- "The real beauty of it – key to my life was playing key chords on a banjo. For somebody else it may be a golf club that mom and dad put in their hands or a baseball or ballet lessons. Real gift to give to me and put it in writing."
- "The real amazing thing about all of this is I think I’ve maintained the mentality of a musician throughout it all, which I’m proudest of. And I’m still playing on people’s records and singing on people’s records."
- "Yes, the companionship is amazing. You know, you can get that physical attraction that happens is great, but then there’s an awful lot of time and the rest of the day that you have to fill."
More In Famous
- "I’m officially near-famous. If you’ve got four year old kids and you’ve got cable, then you’ve got no choice but to know who I am. But if you’re one of my peers – a 26-year old guy who lives in Manhattan – you have no idea who I am. I’m only famous if you’re four."― Steve Burns
- "Pulp existed for 12 years before we got famous. Now, you could say that was just lack of imagination, but it’s some kind of quality isn’t it? Tenacity. You could also say it was sloth."― Jarvis Cocker
- "I love being famous. It’s almost like being white."― Chris Rock