More From Vin Diesel
- "The video game culture was an important thing to keep alive in the film because we’re in a new era right now. The idea that kids can play video games like Grand Theft Auto or any video game is amazing. The video games are one step before a whole other virtual universe."
- "I was raised in New York City and raised in the New York City theater world. My father was a theater director and an acting teacher, and it was not uncommon for me to have long discussions about the method and what the various different processes were to finding a character and exploring character and realizing that character."
- "I was the oldest of the children in my family. I had to do a lot of diaper-changing and lunch-making. I was taking my little sister to ballet, picking up my brother, sort of being a super-nanny."
More In Good
- "Teach and practice, practice and teach – that is all we have; that is all we are good for; that is all we ever ought to do."― Ernest Holmes
- "Nothing is so contagious as example; and we never do any great good or evil which does not produce its like."― Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- "Always remember that the most important thing in a good marriage is not happiness, but stability."― Gabriel Garcia Marquez