More From Vin Diesel
- "When you go to the movies with your whole family, it’s a different experience. For some reason, it’s something that you’re all doing together and you take away something special in that."
- "If you’re the type of person who has to fulfill your dreams, you’ve gotta be resourceful to make sure you can do it. I came out to California when I was 21, thinking my New York credentials would take me all the way. I came back home a year later all dejected and a failure."
- "My mom used to say that I became a fighter and a scrapper and a tough guy to protect who I am at my core."
More In Good
- "The past is our definition. We may strive with good reason to escape it, or to escape what is bad in it. But we will escape it only by adding something better to it."― Wendell Berry
- "A man is called selfish not for pursuing his own good, but for neglecting his neighbor’s."― Richard Whately
- "There is no such thing as a good tax."― Winston Churchill