More From Vin Diesel
- "My gut feeling about sequels is that they should be premeditated: You should try to write a trilogy first or at least sketch out a trilogy if you have any faith in your film."
- "You get a timeless cool card in New York."
- "My mom used to say that I became a fighter and a scrapper and a tough guy to protect who I am at my core."
More In Good
- "Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than in bad company."― Booker T. Washington
- "Laughter is the sensation of feeling good all over and showing it principally in one place."― Josh Billings
- "Being a mother has been my greatest teacher and also the most self-sacrificing thing I’ve ever done."― Katey Sagal