More From Vin Diesel
- "My mom insisted on multigrain bread and never allowed soda in the house."
- "I was raised in New York City and raised in the New York City theater world. My father was a theater director and an acting teacher, and it was not uncommon for me to have long discussions about the method and what the various different processes were to finding a character and exploring character and realizing that character."
- "My gut feeling about sequels is that they should be premeditated: You should try to write a trilogy first or at least sketch out a trilogy if you have any faith in your film."
More In Money
- "There was no doubt that there was a vast organization which was making fools of all the liberals in Hollywood and taking their money, that there was a police state among the Left element in Hollywood and Broadway."― Elia Kazan
- "Things are done according to money these days."― Shirley MacLaine
- "I don’t even know what sound is, much less what it’s for. It isn’t to make money that’s for sure. I’ve never made any."― Don Van Vliet