More From Vin Diesel
- "It’s insecurity that is always chasing you and standing in the way of your dreams."
- "I was raised in New York City and raised in the New York City theater world. My father was a theater director and an acting teacher, and it was not uncommon for me to have long discussions about the method and what the various different processes were to finding a character and exploring character and realizing that character."
- "You know when something feels so good but you’re afraid to feel good about it? So you kinda hold back? Everyone says, Congratulations, you must be so happy. And you say something stupid like, I’m just doing what little I can with what little I have."
More In Money
- "Chaplin was notoriously strict with his sons and rarely gave them spending money."― Gene Tierney
- "Maturity: Be able to stick with a job until it is finished. Be able to bear an injustice without having to get even. Be able to carry money without spending it. Do your duty without being supervised."― Ann Landers
- "The physician’s highest calling, his only calling, is to make sick people healthy – to heal, as it is termed."― Samuel Hahnemann