More From Vin Diesel
- "I love women more than anything."
- "I was raised in New York City and raised in the New York City theater world. My father was a theater director and an acting teacher, and it was not uncommon for me to have long discussions about the method and what the various different processes were to finding a character and exploring character and realizing that character."
- "My mom insisted on multigrain bread and never allowed soda in the house."
More In Mom
- "Adopting a new healthier lifestyle can involve changing diet to include more fresh fruit and vegetables as well as increasing levels of exercise."― Linford Christie
- "If I could get any animal it would be a dolphin. I want one so bad. Me and my mom went swimming with dolphins and I was like, ‘How do we get one of those?’ and she was like, ‘You can’t get a dolphin. What are you gonna do, like, put it in your pool?’"― Miley Cyrus
- "Yeah, I like to be the maker of the art. And I like and want the money. But I don’t really dig being famous."― Liz Phair