More From Vin Diesel
- "My mom insisted on multigrain bread and never allowed soda in the house."
- "I was the oldest of the children in my family. I had to do a lot of diaper-changing and lunch-making. I was taking my little sister to ballet, picking up my brother, sort of being a super-nanny."
- "I grew up in an artists’ community in New York, in a building that was government-subsidised for artists. No one made any money, but they made art for the sake of art."
More In Dreams
- "I follow politics, but I don’t like to discuss it."― Tom Araya
- "Our dreams are a second life. I have never been able to penetrate without a shudder those ivory or horned gates which separate us from the invisible world."― Gerard De Nerval
- "America is not just a democracy, it represents a certain culture of competitive mobility and personality aspirations, politics is not merely a clash of interests, but a clash of dreams."― David Brooks