More From Vin Diesel
- "I grew up in an artists’ community in New York, in a building that was government-subsidised for artists. No one made any money, but they made art for the sake of art."
- "I always have issues with trust."
- "The whole year I was in LA I got into telemarketing and learned how to make money. Five years later that skill helped me make my first film."
More In Dreams
- "My mother was really my partner in every project that I had. She was just the great enabler of my dreams."― Diane Keaton
- "Ocean is more ancient than the mountains, and freighted with the memories and the dreams of Time."― H. P. Lovecraft
- "The atmosphere is much too near for dreams. It forces us to action. It is close to us. We are in it and of it. It rouses us both to study and to do. We must know its moods and also its motive forces."― Cleveland Abbe