More From Vin Diesel
- "The video game culture was an important thing to keep alive in the film because we’re in a new era right now. The idea that kids can play video games like Grand Theft Auto or any video game is amazing. The video games are one step before a whole other virtual universe."
- "If it’s an amazing role, I’ll do anything."
- "My mom insisted on multigrain bread and never allowed soda in the house."
More In Dreams
- "When I won in 2003, never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would win Wimbledon and have my kids seeing me lift the trophy, so this is pretty surreal. And yeah, I was almost shocked in the moment that it all came together so nicely."― Roger Federer
- "A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams."― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "I think Nina Simone has had an amazing journey. She was spicy and she had attitude and she didn’t care, she wanted her money in a paper bag and don’t mess with me and I’ve been doing some research on that so."― Nia Long