More From Vin Diesel
- "I love women more than anything."
- "I was the oldest of the children in my family. I had to do a lot of diaper-changing and lunch-making. I was taking my little sister to ballet, picking up my brother, sort of being a super-nanny."
- "You make movies for the people. If critics happen to like them too, well, that’s a home run."
More In Art
- "The best part is it’s a dream come true. I’ve always wanted to be a working actor, and the good part of it… it’s all good! I work long hours, but it’s amazing. They pay me. That’s amazing! I get to kiss Keri Russell, and that ain’t too bad."― Scott Foley
- "For me, the game would be to assume a very intelligent reader who can extrapolate a lot from a little. And that’s become my definition of art; to get that pitch just right, where I can put a hint on page three, and the reader’s ears go up a bit, as opposed to dropping it all on the first page."― George Saunders
- "I have no fear of making changes, destroying the image, etc., because the painting has a life of its own."― Jackson Pollock