More From Vin Diesel
- "You know when something feels so good but you’re afraid to feel good about it? So you kinda hold back? Everyone says, Congratulations, you must be so happy. And you say something stupid like, I’m just doing what little I can with what little I have."
- "I was the oldest of the children in my family. I had to do a lot of diaper-changing and lunch-making. I was taking my little sister to ballet, picking up my brother, sort of being a super-nanny."
- "I was raised in New York City and raised in the New York City theater world. My father was a theater director and an acting teacher, and it was not uncommon for me to have long discussions about the method and what the various different processes were to finding a character and exploring character and realizing that character."
More In Art
- "It is veneer, rouge, aestheticism, art museums, new theaters, etc. that make America impotent. The good things are football, kindness, and jazz bands."― George Santayana
- "The only thing they can’t teach you at art school is art."― David Bailey
- "In an era ruled by materialism and unstable geopolitics, art must be restored to the center of public education."― Camille Paglia