More From Vin Diesel
- "I always have issues with trust."
- "It’s insecurity that is always chasing you and standing in the way of your dreams."
- "My mother gave me this book called Feature Films at Used Car Prices by a guy named Rick Schmidt. I gotta credit the guy, cuz he gave me the most practical advice. It empowers you."
More In Art
- "The art of using deceit and cunning grow continually weaker and less effective to the user."― John Tillotson
- "I think art is the only thing that’s spiritual in the world. And I refuse to forced to believe in other people’s interpretations of God. I don’t think anybody should be. No one person can own the copyright to what God means."― Marilyn Manson
- "It took me twenty years to get Steven Parrino’s work. From the time I first saw his art, in the mid-eighties, I almost always dismissed it as mannered, Romantic, formulaic, conceptualist-formalist heavy-metal boy-art abstraction."― Jerry Saltz