More From Viktor E. Frankl
- "Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom."
- "Everyone has his own specific vocation or mission in life; everyone must carry out a concrete assignment that demands fulfillment. Therein he cannot be replaced, nor can his life be repeated, thus, everyone’s task is unique as his specific opportunity to implement it."
- "For the meaning of life differs from man to man, from day to day and from hour to hour. What matters, therefore, is not the meaning of life in general but rather the specific meaning of a person’s life at a given moment."
More In Attitude
- "That’s what music is to me. Like, stuff that I really like to play loud. And I’ve got my quiet CDs, too, that I listen to around the house, but if you can’t go there, then… Everyone gets so upset with me, I can’t win."― Liz Phair
- "I thought I was going to be killed. The casualties were so heavy, it was just a given. I learned to take each day, each mission, as it came. That’s an attitude I’ve carried into my professional life. I take each case, each job, as it comes."― Elliot Richardson
- "There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative."― W. Clement Stone