More From Vidal Sassoon
- "I’ll never forget one morning I walked in and I had a hell of a bruise – it had been a difficult night the night before – and a client said to me, ‘Good God, Vidal, what happened to your face?’ And I said, ‘Oh, nothing, madam, I just fell over a hairpin.’"
- "Realizing our society as it is, without theology dogmatically telling us how we should react to it, and being humane toward that society, that is all that we’re sure of."
- "So I was shampooing at 14. But I’ve always thought that had I the opportunity for an education, I would have been an architect. There’s no question about it."
More In Home
- "Yes, I’ve kissed a lot of guys. I like to kiss, but that’s it. I don’t go home with anyone. I sleep with my animals, like my baby monkey, Brigitte Bardot."― Paris Hilton
- "My first holiday to San Francisco in 1998-99 was supposed to be a two-week vacation but I ended up staying five weeks and nearly didn’t come home."― Johnny Vegas
- "The great thing I think when you do independents is that people are really there for the same reason. They’re not there because they got a lot of money and they want to just go home and get it over with. They’re there because they believe in the script or the director or the cast or whatever it is, and they want to make it work."― Famke Janssen