More From Vidal Sassoon
- "I was all about my thoughts, my work, my inspiration. I was always in hair."
- "I came home after a year and although my profession was only hairdressing, I knew I could change it."
- "I’ll never forget one morning I walked in and I had a hell of a bruise – it had been a difficult night the night before – and a client said to me, ‘Good God, Vidal, what happened to your face?’ And I said, ‘Oh, nothing, madam, I just fell over a hairpin.’"
More In Home
- "A stale article, if you dip it in a good, warm, sunny smile, will go off better than a fresh one that you’ve scowled upon."― Nathaniel Hawthorne
- "Where we love is home – home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts."― Oliver Wendell Holmes
- "England is my home. London is my home. New York feels like, if I have to spend a year living in an unfamiliar city, this is a pretty lovely one to spend a year in, but I will be going home at the end of it, certainly."― Daniel Radcliffe