More From Victor Hugo
- "Architecture has recorded the great ideas of the human race. Not only every religious symbol, but every human thought has its page in that vast book."
- "Intelligence is the wife, imagination is the mistress, memory is the servant."
- "What is history? An echo of the past in the future; a reflex from the future on the past."
More In Mom
- "We are naive and moralistic women. We are human beings who find politics a blight upon the human condition. And do not know how one copes with it except through politics."― Kate Millett
- "My brother Trevor is theatrically trained. I used to watch him when I was younger and I was in love with it. It just seemed really fun to be someone else. So I begged my mom; she was hesitant, but she eventually allowed me. And it turned out well, I guess."― Chloe Moretz
- "I know I have this level of celebrity, of fame, international, national, whatever you want to call it, but it’s a pretty surreal thing to think sometimes that you’re in the middle of another famous person’s life and you think to yourself, ‘How the hell did I get famous? What is this some weird club that we’re in?’"― Kevin Costner