More From Victor Hugo
- "I met in the street a very poor young man who was in love. His hat was old, his coat worn, his cloak was out at the elbows, the water passed through his shoes, – and the stars through his soul."
- "Indigestion is charged by God with enforcing morality on the stomach."
- "To think is of itself to be useful; it is always and in all cases a striving toward God."
More In Mom
- "People come in and out of our lives, and the true test of friendship is whether you can pick back up right where you left off the last time you saw each other."― Lisa See
- "The mother’s heart is the child’s schoolroom."― Henry Ward Beecher
- "I’m not sure what I want to do when I grow up, or if I’m sure I ever want to grow up. I’m sure there are people that wish I would, but you know, my mom will get over it."― Jerry Doyle