More From Vera Wang
- "Design is about point of view, and there should be some sort of woman or lifestyle or attitude in one’s head as a designer."
- "I like the gritty parts of fashion, the design, the studio, the pictures."
- "All those years of skating and dancing have carried over. I can’t design anything without thinking of how a woman’s body will look and move when she’s wearing it."
More In Design
- "That’s the new way – with computers, computers, computers. That’s the way we can have the cell survive and get some new information in high resolution. We started about five years ago and, today, I think we have reached the target."― Lennart Nilsson
- "The proper study of mankind is the science of design."― Herbert Simon
- "I’ve generally got a good eye for design and proportion."― Bruce Oldfield