More From Vera Wang
- "To me, eyewear goes way beyond being a prescription. It’s like makeup. It’s the most incredible accessory. The shape of a frame or the color of lenses can change your whole appearance."
- "It’s for all the women who embrace my aesthetic, but can’t afford a Vera Wang dress. If women can get anything out of it – a little bit of me or a lot of me, that’s what’s important."
- "When I decided to get married at 40, I couldn’t find a dress with the modernity or sophistication I wanted. That’s when I saw the opportunity for a wedding gown business."
More In Design
- "Designing is my hobby. If I didn’t do what I do for a living – at some point when I don’t do this for a living – I’ll probably just do design work. I love finding really special pieces of furniture."― Ellen DeGeneres
- "My four older brothers were my favorite players. That’s why I got into football and sports."― Tony Dorsett
- "In just six weeks from the time the design was started, we had the motor on the block testing its power."― Orville Wright