More From Vera Wang
- "I love a black wedding dress."
- "Although in skating you compete with other people, anyone who achieves a certain level of success is first and foremost competing against themselves. And for me the idea that I could always do better, learn more, learn faster, is something that came from skating. But I carried that with me for the rest of my life."
- "All those years of skating and dancing have carried over. I can’t design anything without thinking of how a woman’s body will look and move when she’s wearing it."
More In Design
- "Ultimately we may still ask, why can’t humans design a perfect society?"― Robert Shea
- "This is what I like about being a designer: You can’t really get it until you see it."― Isaac Mizrahi
- "If you only design menus that are essentially junk or fast food, the whole infrastructure supports junk."― Jamie Oliver