More From Vanessa Paradis
- "I wanted to go hide. I wasn’t looking to be more famous, I’m famous enough."
- "Nothing is ever for sure, but when something in love doesn’t work from the beginning, it’s never going to work. Don’t push it."
- "They gave it to us for about five bucks a week, and we just went there to live. Probably the first band that ever did that back then and it became the famous cottage."
More In Change
- "Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do… but how much love we put in that action."― Mother Teresa
- "I think the way to change it is to handle issues individually when it’s essential to do so."― Stephen Harper
- "There would not be enough talent that’s educated, developed and ready to take on the next leadership challenge, and it would cap our growth. Now we’ve put programs in place not to have that happen, but that could be a weakness."― Kevin Rollins