More From Vanessa Paradis
- "Nothing is ever for sure, but when something in love doesn’t work from the beginning, it’s never going to work. Don’t push it."
- "There are a lot of movies I’d like to throw away. That’s not to say that I went in with that attitude. Any film I ever started, I went in with all the hope and best intentions in the world, but some films just don’t work."
- "I wanted to go hide. I wasn’t looking to be more famous, I’m famous enough."
More In Change
- "I manage to hide in my movies."― Liev Schreiber
- "I think most artists would be happy to have bigger audiences rather than smaller ones. It doesn’t mean that they are going to change their work in order necessarily to get it, but they’re happy if they do get it."― Brian Eno
- "When you go off in the world and make your life, and you come back to your home town, and you find your old high-school friends driving in the same circles, doing the same things, that’s what Hollywood’s like. It’s a little block, little town. It doesn’t really grow or change."― Robert Rodriguez