More From Vanessa Paradis
- "Sometimes you could be in an unhappy relationship; you are very much in love with someone, but it’s making you unhappy and you think things can change and you can work it out."
- "They gave it to us for about five bucks a week, and we just went there to live. Probably the first band that ever did that back then and it became the famous cottage."
- "Nothing is ever for sure, but when something in love doesn’t work from the beginning, it’s never going to work. Don’t push it."
More In Famous
- "I am a passionate believer in freedom of speech. I would not support anything which would impinge on aggressive robust freedom of the British press, but when things go wrong and there has been outright illegality, there should be proper accountability."― Nick Clegg
- "Celebrity distorts democracy by giving the rich, beautiful, and famous more authority than they deserve."― Maureen Dowd
- "I think the driving thing was curiosity about the universe. That fascinated me. I didn’t think anything about being famous or anything like that, I was just interested in the concepts involved."― Clyde Tombaugh