More From Vanessa Paradis
- "I don’t have famous neighbours and if I did, I’d avoid them. I don’t live the jet-set."
- "There are a lot of movies I’d like to throw away. That’s not to say that I went in with that attitude. Any film I ever started, I went in with all the hope and best intentions in the world, but some films just don’t work."
- "They gave it to us for about five bucks a week, and we just went there to live. Probably the first band that ever did that back then and it became the famous cottage."
More In Famous
- "I don’t come from a famous family and don’t have this detachment from everyday people and everyday life. I’m just doing my job and the attention that comes with it is part of the territory."― Ed Westwick
- "To be famous and broke is hard."― David Spade
- "The famous saying ‘God is love’, it is generally assumed, means that God is like our immediate emotional indulgence, not that the meaning of love ought to have something of the ‘otherness’ and terror of God."― Charles Williams