More From Vanessa Paradis
- "Nothing is ever for sure, but when something in love doesn’t work from the beginning, it’s never going to work. Don’t push it."
- "I don’t have famous neighbours and if I did, I’d avoid them. I don’t live the jet-set."
- "Sometimes you could be in an unhappy relationship; you are very much in love with someone, but it’s making you unhappy and you think things can change and you can work it out."
More In Famous
- "I keep saying I’m not at all famous in my own country, because people do not think I have done anything for India."― Freida Pinto
- "I’ve definitely, you know, been with women. And I’ve had great relationships with them where I was definitely in love. It’s just I grew to a point where deep inside I knew that I could never truly have a relationship with a woman. I don’t know if they ever suspected. It was never brought up."― Lance Bass
- "I don’t come from a famous family and don’t have this detachment from everyday people and everyday life. I’m just doing my job and the attention that comes with it is part of the territory."― Ed Westwick