More From Vanessa Paradis
- "There are a lot of movies I’d like to throw away. That’s not to say that I went in with that attitude. Any film I ever started, I went in with all the hope and best intentions in the world, but some films just don’t work."
- "They gave it to us for about five bucks a week, and we just went there to live. Probably the first band that ever did that back then and it became the famous cottage."
- "Nothing is ever for sure, but when something in love doesn’t work from the beginning, it’s never going to work. Don’t push it."
More In Famous
- "Our most famous writers are Faulkner and Eudora Welty and Flannery O’Connor. It would make sense that the poetry would reflect some of those same values, some of the same techniques."― Robert Morgan
- "When I was going for my graduate degree, I decided I was going to make a feature film as my thesis. That’s what I was famous for-that I had my thesis film be a feature film, which was ‘You’re a Big Boy Now.’"― Francis Ford Coppola
- "If it’s not some daring, dangerous affair, it’s just not interesting, or so it seems. So, here you have two people – a famous American iconic couple – who actually like each other sexually, in marriage. Imagine."― Shelley Long