More From Vanessa Paradis
- "I wanted to go hide. I wasn’t looking to be more famous, I’m famous enough."
- "They gave it to us for about five bucks a week, and we just went there to live. Probably the first band that ever did that back then and it became the famous cottage."
- "There are a lot of movies I’d like to throw away. That’s not to say that I went in with that attitude. Any film I ever started, I went in with all the hope and best intentions in the world, but some films just don’t work."
More In Famous
- "People hate me because I am a multifaceted, talented, wealthy, internationally famous genius."― Jerry Lewis
- "That the work involved, the willingness to take chances, the commitment, the opportunity to get on stage and make people happy, was more important than becoming famous, or even what I was dancing."― Suzanne Farrell
- "Fate is being kind to me. Fate doesn’t want me to be too famous too young."― Duke Ellington