More From Tyra Banks
- "I’ve been singing for six years. I’ve been in and out of the studios with top producers, but it wasn’t something I was ready to express to the public or to the press. I wasn’t ready to come out. I wanted to perfect my voice and be 100 percent positive that I could come out right."
- "I love all kinds of bread. Whenever I crave junk food, I want salty things like peanuts or potato chips."
- "My mom never taught me to be waiting for some prince on a white horse to swipe me off my feet."
More In Death
- "If we have been pleased with life, we should not be displeased with death, since it comes from the hand of the same master."― Michelangelo
- "Spare me the whispering, crowded room, the friends who come and gape and go, the ceremonious air of gloom – all, which makes death a hideous show."― Matthew Arnold
- "Since the day of my birth, my death began its walk. It is walking toward me, without hurrying."― Jean Cocteau