More From Tyra Banks
- "Black women have always been these vixens, these animalistic erotic women. Why can’t we just be the sexy American girl next door?"
- "I made my living being 20 or 30 pounds heavier than the average model. And that’s where I got famous."
- "I’ve been singing for six years. I’ve been in and out of the studios with top producers, but it wasn’t something I was ready to express to the public or to the press. I wasn’t ready to come out. I wanted to perfect my voice and be 100 percent positive that I could come out right."
More In Death
- "Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once."― William Shakespeare
- "Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It’s the transition that’s troublesome."― Isaac Asimov
- "Christians must share their faith in obedience to the Great Commission, because we are only seeing the fruit of sin this side of death."― Ray Comfort