More From Tyra Banks
- "I’ve been singing for six years. I’ve been in and out of the studios with top producers, but it wasn’t something I was ready to express to the public or to the press. I wasn’t ready to come out. I wanted to perfect my voice and be 100 percent positive that I could come out right."
- "The runway symbolizes something in society that’s very intimidating to women."
- "People always ask me if I’m going to stop modeling because I have started an acting career. I hope to continue to model for years to come."
More In Death
- "You don’t have people chanting ‘Death to America’ in Israel."― Benjamin Netanyahu
- "There is no easy walk to freedom anywhere, and many of us will have to pass through the valley of the shadow of death again and again before we reach the mountaintop of our desires."― Nelson Mandela
- "There is no lonelier man in death, except the suicide, than that man who has lived many years with a good wife and then outlived her. If two people love each other there can be no happy end to it."― Ernest Hemingway