More From Ty Burrell
- "My wife handles all of our technology. So if something goes wrong with the computer, I throw up my arms and step aside while the IT gal figures it out."
- "I think once I fail enough as a dad, I’ll be looking for help wherever I can get it. I just need enough time to screw things up and then I’ll start looking to TV dads for advice."
- "And I watch ‘Saturday Night Live’ religiously, I have since I was a little boy. I watch it basically like one of my favorite sports teams."
More In Education
- "I don’t like doing movies, period. Movies are hard. I like TV."― Kathy Griffin
- "I’m a misplaced American, but don’t know where I was misplaced."― Ruby Wax
- "The belief that all genuine education comes about through experience does not mean that all experiences are genuinely or equally educative."― John Dewey