More From Ty Burrell
- "I think once I fail enough as a dad, I’ll be looking for help wherever I can get it. I just need enough time to screw things up and then I’ll start looking to TV dads for advice."
- "And I watch ‘Saturday Night Live’ religiously, I have since I was a little boy. I watch it basically like one of my favorite sports teams."
- "My wife handles all of our technology. So if something goes wrong with the computer, I throw up my arms and step aside while the IT gal figures it out."
More In Education
- "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you’re a man, you take it."― Malcolm X
- "I did try to get a few of those teen high-school movies, but they just didn’t like me. I guess I wasn’t a certain type."― Leelee Sobieski
- "The great aim of education is not knowledge but action."― Herbert Spencer