More From Tryon Edwards
- "Compromise is but the sacrifice of one right or good in the hope of retaining another – too often ending in the loss of both."
- "Any act often repeated soon forms a habit; and habit allowed, steady gains in strength, At first it may be but as a spider’s web, easily broken through, but if not resisted it soon binds us with chains of steel."
- "Sinful and forbidden pleasures are like poisoned bread; they may satisfy appetite for the moment, but there is death in them at the end."
More In Funny
- "I’ve started looking at my own father a bit funny. He assures me, though, that I really am the son of a Scottish postman."― Craig Ferguson
- "You know, I’ve always thought that it would be really funny if somebody made a romantic comedy where absolutely everything went well from beginning to end."― Fiona Apple
- "You can’t be funny for funny’s sake. You try to get as outrageous situation as you can but it always has to be believable and based in real character motivations and what people would really do."― Hank Azaria