More From Tryon Edwards
- "The great end of education is to discipline rather than to furnish the mind; to train it to the use of its own powers, rather than fill it with the accumulation of others."
- "Age does not depend upon years, but upon temperament and health. Some men are born old, and some never grow so."
- "Seek happiness for its own sake, and you will not find it; seek for duty, and happiness will follow as the shadow comes with the sunshine."
More In Funny
- "There are lots of people who mistake their imagination for their memory."― Josh Billings
- "Same thing, like my commercials are often times really funny because I tend to find 30 seconds is a really good amount of time to tell a joke."― Alex Winter
- "The funny thing is, I look at these magazines that make me so insecure and neurotic, but I’m in them!"― Heather Graham