More From Tryon Edwards
- "We weep over the graves of infants and the little ones taken from us by death; but an early grave may be the shortest way to heaven."
- "Sinful and forbidden pleasures are like poisoned bread; they may satisfy appetite for the moment, but there is death in them at the end."
- "Every parting is a form of death, as every reunion is a type of heaven."
More In Politics
- "The message that I gave on the – on the steps today was that you need to stand for those things that are right and empower the individual. Believe in the power of one person. Don’t believe that you can’t do it. Everybody wants – everybody wants a shot. That we can all agree on. Beyond that, it becomes politics. I’m not talking politics."― Glenn Beck
- "I don’t follow politics much."― Vivienne Westwood
- "If you do not feel yourself growing in your work and your life broadening and deepening, if your task is not a perpetual tonic to you, you have not found your place."― Orison Swett Marden