More From Trey Anastasio
- "I’ve always loved the experience of working together with other people toward an artistic goal."
- "Music has always been my protection against the world, from a very young age. I feel safe inside of a jam."
- "Things have gone beyond my wildest expectations and dreams, and I feel like I’ve been given so many blessings in my life, between my friendship with the guys in the band, our wonderful audience, being able to play this music, and then my family."
More In Home
- "It’s like kids playing house: ‘You play the father, I’ll play the mother.’ You know, you dress up, you play, they pay, you go home. It’s a game – acting’s a game."― Robert Duvall
- "I have a three-year-old and a four-year-old at home, and my mornings are about just dealing with the fact of that. I oddly enjoy it."― Damian Lewis
- "I think when you’re in a relationship where you really care for the other person, when they achieve their dreams it’s better than when you do yourself."― Nicole Kidman