More From Trey Anastasio
- "My life had become a catastrophe. I had no idea how to turn it around. My band had broken up. I had almost lost my family. My whole life had devolved into a disaster. I believe that the police officer who stopped me at three a.m. that morning saved my life."
- "When I was growing up in New Jersey, my mom would regularly take my sister and I into the city to see shows. I have many fond memories of standing in the half-price ticket line in Times Square and going to matinees."
- "I’ve always loved the experience of working together with other people toward an artistic goal."
More In Home
- "One may miss the mark by aiming too high as too low."― Thomas Fuller
- "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."― Stephen King
- "I usually write away from home, in coffee shops, on trains, on planes, in friends’ houses. I like places where there’s stuff going on that you can lift your eyes, see something interesting, overhear a conversation."― Jonathan Safran Foer