More From Trey Anastasio
- "I’ve always loved the experience of working together with other people toward an artistic goal."
- "I’ve been sober for two-and-a-half years, My children are happy. In August, my wife and I will celebrate our fifteenth wedding anniversary. My band is back together with a sold-out tour."
- "It was amazing and inspiring to see so many people come together through music to aid the great state of Vermont."
More In Home
- "As an actor, I’ve grown considerably. It’s taken me years to get comfortable doing a romantic scene and dancing on stage in front of a live audience. I’ve really opened up a lot."― Sanjay Dutt
- "I had always been kind of obsessed with making a home of my own and was always drawing rooms that I wanted to live in, down to pictures on the wall and the faces that would be in the photographs, and how the couches would be situated."― Michelle Williams
- "The more one does and sees and feels, the more one is able to do, and the more genuine may be one’s appreciation of fundamental things like home, and love, and understanding companionship."― Amelia Earhart