More From Trey Anastasio
- "I’ve been sober for two-and-a-half years, My children are happy. In August, my wife and I will celebrate our fifteenth wedding anniversary. My band is back together with a sold-out tour."
- "My life had become a catastrophe. I had no idea how to turn it around. My band had broken up. I had almost lost my family. My whole life had devolved into a disaster. I believe that the police officer who stopped me at three a.m. that morning saved my life."
- "When I was growing up in New Jersey, my mom would regularly take my sister and I into the city to see shows. I have many fond memories of standing in the half-price ticket line in Times Square and going to matinees."
More In Home
- "Homesickness is nothing. Fifty percent of the people in the world are homesick all the time."― John Cheever
- "I get so frustrated when people tell me it’s unrealistic to create an eight-month emergency savings fund, or have money saved for a home down payment, or pay off their $5,000 credit card balance."― Suze Orman
- "I think when you’re in a relationship where you really care for the other person, when they achieve their dreams it’s better than when you do yourself."― Nicole Kidman