More From Trey Anastasio
- "When I was growing up in New Jersey, my mom would regularly take my sister and I into the city to see shows. I have many fond memories of standing in the half-price ticket line in Times Square and going to matinees."
- "Things have gone beyond my wildest expectations and dreams, and I feel like I’ve been given so many blessings in my life, between my friendship with the guys in the band, our wonderful audience, being able to play this music, and then my family."
- "I’ve been sober for two-and-a-half years, My children are happy. In August, my wife and I will celebrate our fifteenth wedding anniversary. My band is back together with a sold-out tour."
More In Home
- "The Bible tells us that Jesus Christ came to do three things. He came to have my past forgiven, you get a purpose for living and a home in Heaven."― Rick Warren
- "On stage, I make love to 25,000 different people, then I go home alone."― Janis Joplin
- "It’s nice to have a pause to parent and to be more present at home, teaching them how to drive cars and navigate boys and all this sort of thing."― Diane Lane