More From Trey Anastasio
- "My life had become a catastrophe. I had no idea how to turn it around. My band had broken up. I had almost lost my family. My whole life had devolved into a disaster. I believe that the police officer who stopped me at three a.m. that morning saved my life."
- "It was amazing and inspiring to see so many people come together through music to aid the great state of Vermont."
- "When I was growing up in New Jersey, my mom would regularly take my sister and I into the city to see shows. I have many fond memories of standing in the half-price ticket line in Times Square and going to matinees."
More In Home
- "In football you always get judged on your last game. Whoever you are, or how amazing you are, it’s the last game that everyone has seen."― Thierry Henry
- "You can be true to the character all you want but you’ve got to go home with yourself."― Julia Roberts
- "Major league baseball has asked its players to stop tossing baseballs into the stands during games, because they say fans fight over them and they get hurt. In fact, the Florida Marlins said that’s why they never hit any home runs. It’s a safety issue."― Jay Leno