More From Trey Anastasio
- "Equality implies individuality."
- "I’ve been sober for two-and-a-half years, My children are happy. In August, my wife and I will celebrate our fifteenth wedding anniversary. My band is back together with a sold-out tour."
- "It was amazing and inspiring to see so many people come together through music to aid the great state of Vermont."
More In Home
- "I like to maintain a certain sense of fantasy in my life. I am kind of like that at home. Do I have the full hair and makeup? No. But I might have the nice dress on."― Jennifer Lopez
- "The quest for peace begins in the home, in the school and in the workplace."― Silvia Cartwright
- "I tend to head for what’s amusing because a lot of things aren’t happy. But usually you can find a funny side to practically anything."― Maggie Smith