More From Trey Anastasio
- "When I was growing up in New Jersey, my mom would regularly take my sister and I into the city to see shows. I have many fond memories of standing in the half-price ticket line in Times Square and going to matinees."
- "My life had become a catastrophe. I had no idea how to turn it around. My band had broken up. I had almost lost my family. My whole life had devolved into a disaster. I believe that the police officer who stopped me at three a.m. that morning saved my life."
- "I’ve been sober for two-and-a-half years, My children are happy. In August, my wife and I will celebrate our fifteenth wedding anniversary. My band is back together with a sold-out tour."
More In Home
- "Home is where my mom is."― Brittany Murphy
- "Painting is an infinitely minute part of my personality."― Salvador Dali
- "I maintain the rather old-fashioned view that this is my work and it’s in the public arena, but that doesn’t entitle everyone to know what happened at home before coming here."― Francesca Annis