More From Trevor Nunn
- "In my teens, I developed a passionate idolatry for a teacher of English literature. I wanted to do something that he would approve of more, so I thought I should be some sort of a scholar."
- "I always believe it’s better to have 30 imaginations working on a project, rather than one imagination telling the other 29 what to do."
More In Technology
- "The thing that’s changed the most has just been the rapid technology."― Jeffrey Katzenberg
- "Roman civilization had achieved, within the bounds of its technology, relatively as great a mastery of time and space as we have achieved today."― Arthur Erickson
- "The point is, technology has empowered so many musicians, you know?"― Stanley Clarke