More From Trevor Nunn
- "In my teens, I developed a passionate idolatry for a teacher of English literature. I wanted to do something that he would approve of more, so I thought I should be some sort of a scholar."
- "I always believe it’s better to have 30 imaginations working on a project, rather than one imagination telling the other 29 what to do."
More In Technology
- "People who are really serious about software should make their own hardware."― Alan Kay
- "For behaviorist films, that’s been much more useful – the change of technology – but for my kind of films, doing them on film is much better, because it’s more beautiful."― Michael Apted
- "I really like to be able to have variety and to try different things – that’s the beauty of fashion."― Leighton Meester