More From Trevor Nunn
- "I always believe it’s better to have 30 imaginations working on a project, rather than one imagination telling the other 29 what to do."
- "In my teens, I developed a passionate idolatry for a teacher of English literature. I wanted to do something that he would approve of more, so I thought I should be some sort of a scholar."
More In Technology
- "Television is a medium because anything well done is rare."― Fred Allen
- "I am a technological activist. I have a political agenda. I am in favor of basic human rights: to free speech, to use any information and technology, to purchase and use recreational drugs, to enjoy and purchase so-called ‘vices’, to be free of intruders, and to privacy."― Bram Cohen
- "Advances in technology and in our understanding of illness and disease together with an expanded workforce and greater resources will allow us to provide more services to a higher quality."― John Hutton