More From Travis Barker
- "My biggest fear ever is to be involved in a plane crash, so when that happened… well, I’m just thankful to be alive. I’m just grateful to be here at all."
- "On tour, you never have a home, you don’t get used to anything, and you’re always super busy."
- "My mom died when I was 16. I had a rough childhood, you know what I mean, but it made me strong."
More In Mom
- "I think my mom threatened to put me up for adoption a few times."― Ivanka Trump
- "Trying to be Supermom is as futile as trying to be Perfect Mom. Not going to happen."― Arianna Huffington
- "When they call the slightest spending reductions ‘painful’, we will say ‘If government spending prevents pain, why are we suffering so much of it?’ And ‘If you want to experience real pain, just stay on the track we are on.’"― Mitch Daniels