More From Travis Barker
- "I love tour, but I don’t like traveling at night or driving long hours. But I love touring. If my kids could be out there full time, I’d probably never go home."
- "I’m a freak, everything has to be totally flat when I play. Ed Will, my jazz teacher, set up everything completely flat, and then you’d tilt your snare drum away from you, so I do that too. So my snare tilts away from me."
- "I looked Death right in the face."
More In Mom
- "My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer when I was 13 and it was something we weren’t really aware of as a family."― Rima Fakih
- "My mom is painfully sweet; she’s from Nebraska."― Gabrielle Union
- "The man in our society is the breadwinner; the woman has enough to do as the homemaker, wife and mother."― Dorothy Fields