More From Tracey Gold
- "Anorexia, you starve yourself. Bulimia, you binge and purge. You eat huge amounts of food until you’re sick and then you throw up. And anorexia, you just deny yourself. It’s about control."
- "I will never have a drink and get behind the wheel of a car. It’s not illegal to drink and drive, but there becomes a certain point where it does become a crime."
- "I remember that all of a sudden, the car felt like I couldn’t control it. It was absolutely the most horrifying experience. We rolled over, off the freeway. I think there was something wrong with the car."
More In Music
- "It was Elvis who really got me hooked on beat music. When I heard “Heartbreak Hotel” I thought, this is it."― Paul McCartney
- "The fact that we elected Obama was a sign that the black struggle inherent in the blues and so much of the music I have loved can triumph."― Jack White
- "I think what I’m going to do is get more balance in my life to still be able to go out and play the hard rock ‘n’ roll and do what I like to do in music."― Joan Jett