More From Tracey Gold
- "I remember that all of a sudden, the car felt like I couldn’t control it. It was absolutely the most horrifying experience. We rolled over, off the freeway. I think there was something wrong with the car."
- "I will never have a drink and get behind the wheel of a car. It’s not illegal to drink and drive, but there becomes a certain point where it does become a crime."
- "I have faith in the justice system, and what will happen will happen. I’m just trying to do the right thing."
More In Music
- "I haven’t heard any music on the BBC World Service in a long time. Maybe I’m listening at the wrong times. But not one single piece of music."― Aung San Suu Kyi
- "Alas! all music jars when the soul’s out of tune."― Miguel de Cervantes
- "But if our nation goes over a financial Niagara, we won’t have much strength and, eventually, we won’t have peace. We are currently borrowing the entire defense budget from foreign investors. Within a few years, we will be spending more on interest payments than on national security. That is not, as our military friends say, a ‘robust strategy.’"― Mitch Daniels