More From Tori Spelling
- "I need to work to support my family."
- "Whenever something happens that makes me laugh or if I remember something in the middle of the night that I want to share, I jot the experience down."
- "I just wanna thank all those amazing Internet bloggers out there that hate me day-to-day. I love you! You rock!"
More In Love
- "Let us more and more insist on raising funds of love, of kindness, of understanding, of peace. Money will come if we seek first the Kingdom of God – the rest will be given."― Mother Teresa
- "Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself."― Andre Breton
- "The truth is I love being alive. And I love feeling free. So if I can’t have those things then I feel like a caged animal and I’d rather not be in a cage. I’d rather be dead. And it’s real simple. And I think it’s not that uncommon."― Angelina Jolie