More From Tori Spelling
- "I love my mom. My mom loves me. We don’t have an easy relationship. I don’t think we ever will, but I’d rather have a complicated, misunderstood relationship than have no relationship at all."
- "It would be pretty funny to see a Beverly Hills white girl with mad rap skills."
- "I just want to have a great relationship with my child and have a great family dynamic."
More In Love
- "All men and women have an equal need for love. When these needs are not fulfilled it is easy to have our feelings hurt, for which we blame our partner."― John Gray
- "Only the broken-hearted know the truth about love."― Mason Cooley
- "The only peace that can be made with a dictator is once that must be based on deterrence. For today, the dictator may be your friend, but tomorrow he will need you as an enemy."― Natan Sharansky