More From Tori Amos
- "There are older men with younger women but you don’t see a lot of older women with younger men. There are some women who have been able to do it but not often."
- "My father was a minister and so rock music was banned in our house."
- "I usually get myself into situations that cause sparks. I mean I’m a girl that likes the storms. I love feeling alive, I love walking out in the cold in my bare feet and feeling the ice on my toes."
More In Morning
- "First of all, let me say, 1:15 in the morning, for 20,000 people to still be here, I wasn’t the winner, tennis was. That’s awesome. I don’t know if I’ve ever felt so good here before."― Andre Agassi
- "We climbed the stairs to the third floor, where Osama bin Laden died early in the morning of May 2, 2011."― Peter L. Bergen
- "I was not particularly bright, I wasn’t very athletic, I was a little too tall, odd, funny looking, I was just really weird as a kid."― Uma Thurman