More From Tori Amos
- "When you’re in your 20s, there’s maybe a little room for you to not be at the top of your artistic game, if you look good on a magazine cover. When you’re not on the cover of the magazines anymore, then you realize that the work has to be great."
- "I’ve had to keep exploring different ways of presenting the music so I don’t repeat myself."
- "I usually get myself into situations that cause sparks. I mean I’m a girl that likes the storms. I love feeling alive, I love walking out in the cold in my bare feet and feeling the ice on my toes."
More In Morning
- "The next morning we saw nothing of the enemy, though we were still lying to."― John Byng
- "When I wake up on a Monday morning and I realise I don’t have to go and work at the civil service, I really think I’ve won."― Paul Merton
- "Politics gets me out of bed in the morning It’s what really interests me. I’m a competitor, but I also feel like I’m contributing, whether it’s working on health-care policy in the White House or out here in Chicago."― Stephanie Cutter