More From Tori Amos
- "When I play live, it’s a conversation that we’re all having with the song, and the audience… their response and relationship with the songs is as valid as my relationship with the songs."
- "People assume that all artists make for terrible business people, but I’m in complete charge of my own career."
- "There were times that I needed to go to battle, but how I went to battle wasn’t always the best way in."
More In Cool
- "It’s cool to have critical success because it’s always nice for your peers to say, ‘Good job.’ But who cares about them?"― Zac Hanson
- "It’s now possible to play and take lessons from any place of the world. The concept of physical distance doesn’t exist in the online world, and that is so cool!"― Alexandra Kosteniuk
- "President Clinton is going to embrace President Obama, as he should. They are working together. They’re different kinds of people. Obama is cool, Clinton is a schmoozer. Both are great speakers. It’s a great merging of the party."― Bill Richardson