More From Tori Amos
- "I think having a child can really change you if you’re open to it."
- "When I was little, my mom tells me, I used to say things like, ‘Mom do you hear the string section? Do you hear the string section?’ And she would look at me and say, ‘No honey, I don’t know what you’re talking about.’"
- "I remember driving to North Carolina when I was a little girl in a snowstorm to get down to my mom’s family in the Carolinas. There were chains on the car – it was the late sixties – and we were just singing in the car. Christmas carols."
More In Cool
- "I used to do this as a kid. And now they’re paying me for it, which is cool."― William Kempe
- "Film and television are just different. Film is cool because it’s a complete package. You know the beginning, middle, and end. You can plan it out more, which I like. But with television you get a new script every week, so it’s constantly a mystery as to what you’re going to be doing."― Austin Butler
- "When you’re a kid, you see your parents reading the newspaper and you’re like, ‘God, why are they reading the newspaper?’ When you’re young, you’re not reading the newspaper. But there comes a time in your life when the newspaper’s cool."― Fred Durst