More From Tori Amos
- "My father was a minister and so rock music was banned in our house."
- "You’d think that in this age, especially in the 21st century – especially with all the technology and all the discoveries that we’ve made – that we would figure out how to tackle abuse."
- "There’s a side to this industry that nurtures divas who can’t write. It’s a big business."
More In Cool
- "I thought Daredevil was kind of cool because he couldn’t do anything. I mean, he’s blind. It wasn’t that he could fly. His major power was an impediment. So I was intrigued. When I took over he was kind of like Spider-Man-lite, but I was able to project a lot of my Catholic imagery onto it. And I’d always wanted to do a crime comic."― Frank Miller
- "The cool part about working for Disney is that they’ve allowed me to be a change agent."― Christy Romano
- "Sometimes, the other characters are too normal and then you start to be brought back to reality but then Luna shows up and she is just so funny and cool and honest and slightly mad and she’s all that matters. She is 100% true. She puts on no shows, because she is so comfortable with herself."― Evanna Lynch