More From Tony Parsons
- "The thing I care about is my weight – I’m as fanatical about it as a member of Girls Aloud. I weigh myself every morning. I know exactly what I want to be – 82kg – and I try to stick to it."
- "I box for four hours a week and my diet is pretty healthy."
- "The most convincing argument against early parenthood is that you are in a relationship that is likely to fall apart before that child grows up."
More In Nature
- "Chaos was the law of nature; Order was the dream of man."― Henry Adams
- "Nature has no principles. She makes no distinction between good and evil."― Anatole France
- "It is written on the arched sky; it looks out from every star. It is the poetry of Nature; it is that which uplifts the spirit within us."― John Ruskin