More From Tony Parsons
- "The most convincing argument against early parenthood is that you are in a relationship that is likely to fall apart before that child grows up."
- "The thing I care about is my weight – I’m as fanatical about it as a member of Girls Aloud. I weigh myself every morning. I know exactly what I want to be – 82kg – and I try to stick to it."
- "I box for four hours a week and my diet is pretty healthy."
More In Nature
- "I perhaps owe having become a painter to flowers."― Claude Monet
- "It is a sign of a dull nature to occupy oneself deeply in matters that concern the body; for instance, to be over much occupied about exercise, about eating and drinking, about easing oneself, about sexual intercourse."― David Bailey
- "One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today."― Dale Carnegie