More From Tony Parsons
- "The thing I care about is my weight – I’m as fanatical about it as a member of Girls Aloud. I weigh myself every morning. I know exactly what I want to be – 82kg – and I try to stick to it."
- "I have found having my dad as my North Star has worked well for me."
- "My principal motivation is supporting my family, which is not a bad reason for getting up in the morning. That’s always been my motivation – to take care of the people who rely on me."
More In Nature
- "It appears to be a law that you cannot have a deep sympathy with both man and nature."― Henry David Thoreau
- "God, that all-powerful Creator of nature and architect of the world, has impressed man with no character so proper to distinguish him from other animals, as by the faculty of speech."― Quintilian
- "Never does nature say one thing and wisdom another."― Juvenal