More From Tony Dungy
- "I think I’ve got a responsibility to be home a little bit more, be available to my family a little bit more and do some things to help make our country better. I don’t know what that is right now, but we’ll see."
- "You never know what’s going to happen. My mother was an English teacher. If someone had told her that I was going to write a book, she would never have believed that. So you can never say never."
- "The further I get away from coaching, the more I know I made the right decision. You almost forget how wonderful family life is."
More In Family
- "The police cannot protect the citizen at this stage of our development, and they cannot even protect themselves in many cases. It is up to the private citizen to protect himself and his family, and this is not only acceptable, but mandatory."― Jeff Cooper
- "When I remember my family, I always remember their backs. They were always indignantly leaving places."― John Cheever
- "I’m getting older now, so I should think about a family, but certainly not tomorrow."― Christina Ricci