More From Tony Dungy
- "People look at me and see a calm, cool guy on the sidelines and I want them to know that my Christian faith affects my coaching and everything I do."
- "The secret to success is good leadership, and good leadership is all about making the lives of your team members or workers better."
- "But there’s no substitute for a full-time dad. Dads who are fully engaged with their kids overwhelmingly tend to produce children who believe in themselves and live full lives."
More In Family
- "Hollywood is the backdrop of my family, and I know that the movie business is incredibly cruel as you get older."― Jamie Lee Curtis
- "I’m a native New Yorker. Everything to do with New York feels like my family."― Susan Sarandon
- "I’m from a lower middle class background; all my family were immigrants."― Billy Corgan