More From Tony Dungy
- "You never know what’s going to happen. My mother was an English teacher. If someone had told her that I was going to write a book, she would never have believed that. So you can never say never."
- "I could never have pictured myself writing a book when I was 25 years old. My mom was an English teacher but I wasn’t that way growing up."
- "The further I get away from coaching, the more I know I made the right decision. You almost forget how wonderful family life is."
More In Family
- "I’ve had some amazing people in my life. Look at my father – he came from a small fishing village of five hundred people and at six foot four with giant ears and a kind of very odd expression, thought he could be a movie star. So go figure, you know?"― Kiefer Sutherland
- "I always loved family holidays, and I had this vision and dream as a little girl of having a big family of my own."― Brooke Burke
- "I’m not as much a history person as an art person, but I mean, you can read history through art."― Kristen Wiig