More From Tony Dungy
- "I’ve said all along that God is in control."
- "The secret to success is good leadership, and good leadership is all about making the lives of your team members or workers better."
- "I could never have pictured myself writing a book when I was 25 years old. My mom was an English teacher but I wasn’t that way growing up."
More In Family
- "It’s true, Christmas can feel like a lot of work, particularly for mothers. But when you look back on all the Christmases in your life, you’ll find you’ve created family traditions and lasting memories. Those memories, good and bad, are really what help to keep a family together over the long haul."― Caroline Kennedy
- "I support concrete and progressive immigration reform based on three primary criteria: family reunification, economic contributions, and humanitarian concerns."― Jeff Bingaman
- "I live quietly at home among my family and friends."― Antonio Tabucchi