More From Tony Campolo
- "President Bush once said that marriage is a sacred institution and should be reserved for the union of one man and one woman. If this is the case – and most Americans would agree with him on this – then I have to ask: Why is the government at all involved in marrying people?"
- "But I contend that if we’re providing total medical coverage for every man, woman, and child in Iraq, shouldn’t we at least be doing the same thing for every man, woman, and child in the United States?"
- "Red Letter Christians believe in the doctrines of the Apostle’s Creed, are convinced that the Scriptures have been inspired by the Holy Spirit, and make having a personal transforming relationship with the resurrected Christ the touchtone of their faith."
More In Education
- "Many seventh graders I know in Illinois, as well as around the Nation, are studying the Constitution. I was pretty impressed with the quality of education our children are receiving because they had not expected me to ask them about it."― Melissa Bean
- "Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today."― Malcolm X
- "My idea of the ideal sex education site doesn’t exist."― Susie Bright