More From Tony Campolo
- "I am not suggesting that all those missionary organizations working in Haiti should pack up and go home, but I am urging them to understand that Haiti does not need clever Americans with newly contrived schemes for saving their country."
- "I am looking for suggestions on what we can do about extremists within our own society. They cannot be ignored."
- "I don’t know of many evangelicals who want to deny gay couples their legal rights. However, most of us don’t want to call it marriage, because we think that word has religious connotations, and we’re not ready to see it used in ways that offend us."
More In Education
- "I believe public education is the new civil rights battle and I support charter schools."― Andrew Cuomo
- "Knowledge without education is but armed injustice."― Horace
- "Democrats want to use the slowdown as an excuse to do what their special interests are always begging for: higher taxes, bigger government and less trade with other nations."― Mitt Romney