More From Toni Morrison
- "The body is ready to have babies. Nature wants it done then, when the body can handle it, not after 40, when the income can handle it."
- "I like marriage. The idea."
- "She is a friend of mind. She gather me, man. The pieces I am, she gather them and give them back to me in all the right order. It’s good, you know, when you got a woman who is a friend of your mind."
More In Religion
- "But even in the Christian religion, much of its real meaning is hidden by words that are misleading and symbols that but few understand."― Ernest Holmes
- "I’m not a big fan of romantic comedies, believe it or not."― Kate Hudson
- "And religion causes most of the problems, war, and economics of course, and study your history or you’re going to repeat it; and if you’re burning a Harry Potter book you need some serious counseling, you don’t get it, you’re missing the whole point."― Michael Berryman