More From Tom Wolfe
- "A cult is a religion with no political power."
- "This is the artist, then, life’s hungry man, the glutton of eternity, beauty’s miser, glory’s slave."
- "There has been a time on earth when poets had been young and dead and famous – and were men. But now the poet as the tragic child of grandeur and destiny had changed. The child of genius was a woman, now, and the man was gone."
More In Food
- "The Paris peace talks kept a roof over my head and food on the table and clothes on my back because if something was said going in or coming out, I had the rent for the month."― Ed Bradley
- "After failing four times and after working for other people and realizing that nobody paid attention to the food like they should have, we wanted to just pay attention to the food and service."― Paul Prudhomme
- "I said to my friends that if I was going to starve, I might as well starve where the food is good."― Virgil Thomson