More From Tom Waits
- "Don’t you know there ain’t no devil, it’s just god when he’s drunk."
- "My reality needs imagination like a bulb needs a socket. My imagination needs reality like a blind man needs a cane."
- "But then I’m one of those guys that is still a bit afraid of the telephone, its implications for conversation. I still wonder if the jukebox might be the death of live music."
More In Attitude
- "We can revolutionize the attitude of inner city brown and black kids to learning. We need a civil rights movement within the African-American community."― Henry Louis Gates
- "I want to be so famous that drag queens will dress like me in parades when I’m dead."― Laura Kightlinger
- "Cock your hat – angles are attitudes."― Frank Sinatra