More From Tom Vilsack
- "If you think of what food is, it’s the energy we use to do our daily work. I want people to know about the USDA. This is a very important department. It’s not fully appreciated as such."
- "At President Obama’s direction, the U.S Department of Agriculture is working hard to unleash the power of America’s innovators and entrepreneurs to build a green energy economy."
- "Food is a fairly significant aspect of my life. I have struggled mightily with food. With my weight. And I’m conscious of it. So I have a sensitivity to people who struggle with their weight."
More In Cool
- "That was excellent! I mean, it didn’t do anything, but it looked really cool!"― Adam Savage
- "But being on location and shooting, whether its in Puerto Rico or Atlanta, it always reminds me of how really cool my job can be. Interacting with the fans is one of the best parts of it."― Dwayne Johnson
- "I was labeled at a young age – Miss Unemotional, Miss Cool, and that would carry over to my press conferences."― Chris Evert