More From Tom Vilsack
- "I don’t know of a Democrat – whether they’re a conservative, a centrist or a liberal Democrat – that doesn’t think that it’s important to have quality jobs that pay decent wages so that families can support themselves, so that they can have the dignity of being able to afford health care, put money aside for pension, buy a home."
- "The rise of childhood obesity has placed the health of an entire generation at risk."
- "If you think of what food is, it’s the energy we use to do our daily work. I want people to know about the USDA. This is a very important department. It’s not fully appreciated as such."
More In Attitude
- "I am Classic Rock Revisited. I revisit it every waking moment of my life because it has the spirit and the attitude and the fire and the middle finger. I am Rosa Parks with a Gibson guitar."― Ted Nugent
- "The purely agitational attitude is not good enough for a detailed consideration of a subject."― Jawaharlal Nehru
- "Attitudes are more important than facts."― George MacDonald