More From Tom Peters
- "Regardless of age, regardless of position, regardless of the business we happen to be in, all of us need to understand the importance of branding. We are CEOs of our own companies: Me, Inc. To be in business today, our most important job is to be head marketer for the brand called You."
- "Winners must learn to relish change with the same enthusiasm and energy that we have resisted it in the past."
- "Community organizing is all about building grassroots support. It’s about identifying the people around you with whom you can create a common, passionate cause. And it’s about ignoring the conventional wisdom of company politics and instead playing the game by very different rules."
More In Dreams
- "Love at first sight is easy to understand; it’s when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle."― Sam Levenson
- "Mitt Romney understands free enterprise, he has worked in it. He has seen companies succeed and he has seen them fail, too. He knows what people think about when they invest their money."― Marco Rubio
- "I am rich beyond the dreams of avarice."― Edward Moore