More From Tom Peters
- "Almost all quality improvement comes via simplification of design, manufacturing… layout, processes, and procedures."
- "For the blue-collar worker, the driving force behind change was factory automation using programmable machine tools. For the office worker, it’s office automation using computer technology: enterprise-resource-planning systems, groupware, intranets, extranets, expert systems, the Web, and e-commerce."
- "Stop being conned by the old mantra that says, ‘Leaders are cool, managers are dweebs.’ Instead, follow the Peters Principle: Leaders are cool. Managers are cool too!"
More In Age
- "There’s no excuse for fur in this day and age."― Stella McCartney
- "You know what makes me feel old? When I see girls who are 20-something, or the new crop of actresses, and think, Aren’t we kind of the same age?"― Jennifer Aniston
- "Every age needs men who will redeem the time by living with a vision of the things that are to be."― Adlai E. Stevenson