More From Tom Peters
- "Communication is everyone’s panacea for everything."
- "All business success rests on something labeled a sale, which at least momentarily weds company and customer."
- "Statistically and emotionally, I believe that the way I can be of help to society is by doing what I know and what I’ve been good at."
More In Age
- "I was living on the wrong side of the tracks in Evanston, Illinois, in a home for boys. We had these Jackson 5 records. I really related to their voices – they were about my age, but they were doing it."― Eddie Vedder
- "Sure I played, did you think I was born at the age of 70 sitting in a dugout trying to manage guys like you?"― Casey Stengel
- "Instead of being presented with stereotypes by age, sex, color, class, or religion, children must have the opportunity to learn that within each range, some people are loathsome and some are delightful."― Margaret Mead