More From Tom Peters
- "Mastery is great, but even that is not enough. You have to be able to change course without a bead of sweat, or remorse."
- "Winners must learn to relish change with the same enthusiasm and energy that we have resisted it in the past."
- "The whole secret to our success is being able to con ourselves into believing that we’re going to change the world because statistically we are unlikely to do it."
More In Age
- "Like I said on my bio on my webpage, I was born at an early age, I was close to my mother."― Peter Jurasik
- "Study is the bane of childhood, the oil of youth, the indulgence of adulthood, and a restorative in old age."― Walter Savage Landor
- "I don’t believe one grows older. I think that what happens early on in life is that at a certain age one stands still and stagnates."― T. S. Eliot